Season 6 Episode 6 “Barry turns his attention to prepping Elongated Man for life after Crisis and without The Flash, but Ralph ultimately teaches Barry a lesson. Meanwhile, Cecile faces her own moment of self-discovery while helping a recuperated Chester P. Runk reclaim his identity.”
What I Liked?
1. Nash explains to Team Flash that he knows a way for them to go directly to The Monitor he just needs an artifact to help him see where and where not to dig to open a doorway to the teleporter. He explains that he thinks The Monitor is a fraud. I didn’t know what to think of this new version of Wells but this episode he slightly changed my mind.
2. Barry has decided to honor Ralph or Elongated Man as Central City’s new hero who will be there to save them after The Flash has gone. Ralph decides to go and investigate a new lead into Sue so Barry offers to help him.
3. Nash is searching Iris’s office for the artifact he needs until Allegra catches him and thinks it’s Harrison Wells and she asks him a million questions. Nash offers he information about doppelgangers, multiverse and the end of the world story if she helps him. Nash even tells her Barry’s secret about him being The Flash. Allegra is scared to use her powers in case she ends up being like her cousin, Ultraviolet but Nash explains that she makes the choices of her life, she can choose whether or not to be good or bad.
4. Ralph and Barry escape and Barry pretends to be drunk so Ralph can get the laptop however this doesn’t go to plan so we get a team up fight with Barry making some Mortal Kombat references. Ralph manages to stop some missiles from destroying Central City.
5. The Flash introduces Central City to The Elongated Man, the hero who will be here after the Flash has gone. While Ralph accepts the “key to the city” so to speak, he and Joe both turn the tables and tell Central City about Barry Allen the CSI who solves many cases and Joe presents Barry with the Medal of Valor. This was a great episode for Ralph he had some good moments.
What I Disliked?
1. Chester the person from the first episode of the season is finally out of containment and OMG is he annoying. I’ve never felt a character be this annoying in forever.
2. Barry wants Ralph to be a hero but doesn’t trust him enough to do this mission so Barry goes off from Ralph’s plan and gets caught by Ultraviolet. Barry needs to learn to have more faith in his team if he wants to “prepare” them for when he’s gone.
When Ralph and Barry are captured Ralph let’s Barry know that Barry Allen is just as important as The Flash and that Ralph will remember that once The Flash has gone in the upcoming Crisis.
Ralph, this episode showed us how much he’s matured and grew as both Ralph and Elongated Man.
The episode was a great episode and had some really cool scenes and references to past spy movies. The episode focused on Ralphs detective skills as a private investigator.