Season 2 Episode 2 – “The Batch must decide who to trust as they plan their escape.”
Please note, our reviews are based on likes and dislikes. These contain significant spoilers. If you haven’t already watched the episode, we recommend that you click off the article and come back once you have watched the episode. Enjoy!
What I Liked
1. So Echo, Tech, and Omega manage to land the container they are in on the edge of a cliff, they go to walk out, and the container tips over the edge. Things fall, people fall, and Techo ends up fracturing the femur in his leg.
2. The person helping Tech, Omega, and Echo is actually one of Count Dooku’s people. He tells the trio that Dooku never only stole from planets that were outsiders, but he stole from his own people. That’s shining more light on just how far Dooku fell when he turned to the Darkside.
3. Wrecker might seem dumb but when it comes to explosives and building them, he’s a pure genius.
4. Again, another show showcasing just how brutal The Empire is when Rampart point blank shoots a Stormtrooper commander killing him instantly because he would not submit a new after-action report removing any mention of Clone Force 99 so that Tarkin would not find out.
What I Disliked
1. I get that Omega is part of the team but she’s gone out on her own and made Echo follow her to the container and trapped inside of it while an injured Tech is now fighting some Stormtroopers on one leg. I know she wanted that because of what Echo said back on the ship but this was unnecessary.
My favorite moment would be Tech on one leg taking down some Stormtroopers, then managing to take down a gunship, all while being injured. This episode truly showed he isn’t just brains.
I have to give this to Tech. He came out swinging this episode. this episode proves that he isn’t just the brains behind the plans and the group but he’s just as tough as the rest of the Batch.
A fantastic episode, especially for the Tech character as a whole. This episode showcased some development for his character in that he doesn’t look at stuff in every way just the most logical way. This episode was great for action and story.