Season 7 Episode 8 “Sara starts to realize her team is making questionable choices when it comes to the timeline; Sara discovers some harsh truths.”
What I Liked?
1. I do like how the episode began. From the perspective of the android “Legends” being tasked with laying a trap for the true Legends and ultimately getting rid of them. This opening felt unique, different, and had it’s own spin on the opening of the episode.
2. Even though he was made to be some kind of dumb jock, I do like how they made Nate slightly overpowered as he is meant to be in the series. This felt like the closest thing to his character has been in a very long time on the series. I hope we continue to see his powers for the remainder of the season.
3. Even though they are an android, I love how Sara could sense that something was wrong, and she was correct. She knew Ava was implanting mission objectives into her CPU and that she thought if she could speak to the rest of the androids that maybe they’d realize they were the bad guys.
What I Disliked?
1. First major dislike was the acting. My god was it horrendous. I struggled to even believe that this was the route they decided to take after the mid-season break. The acting was horrible from the get-go. I truly disliked it and it took me completely out of the episode.
2. The story was just as bad as the action. It was absolutely terrible for the entire episode. I did not even enjoy a single piece of the story. I truly believe that this was one of the worst storylines in the entire season. Absolutely disgraceful.
I think I struggled with picking a favorite moment. The only moment that I can think of is when the android Legends turn Sara into a badass assassin who has no remorse.
Sara takes it this week. She was the only Legend that I enjoyed. Simple is that.
By far one of the most boring episodes of the entire series from seasons 1-7. From the start to the finish the story was weak, boring, and just downright bad. The action lacked in superior fashion and the acting was horrendous. I feel like I wasted an hour of my life.
Photo: Legends of Tomorrow.