Season 6 Episode 9 “Mick deals with fatherhood when he learns that Lita is pregnant, while the other Legends try to save Behrad’s favorite show when an alien crashlands on the set.”
What I Liked?
1. The only scene that I liked other than the “Favorite Moment” is the scene where Nate goes in for an audition for a sitcom to be the “nosey landlord”. He takes it seriously and all of a sudden asks “is this for The CW”, I liked this scene simply because it caught me off-guard and made me laugh.
What I disliked?
1. This episode’s entire story was so bad that it felt like they didn’t even try to come up with the story for this episode in the writer’s room. An entire episode focused on a pink furbie alien while it becomes a star of a sitcom? So bad, like it was so boring for the entire episode that I caught myself looking on social media to see what people said about the episode.
2. The alien was a baby compared to any other alien we’ve seen this season so far, it was literally a doll. When it got upset, all it did was make a loud noise, like how am I even meant to laugh at this? The worst decision ever landing on this “alien”.
3. Behrad’s writing is so bad that the writer’s make him annoying, even when he’s completely affected by the timeline changes, he’s annoying, I at least thought “oh, the timeline is slowly changing, the changing is happening to Behrad, maybe he’ll get some character development” and I was completely shocked at how bad they wrote him even then.
4. I won’t lie, this next point was spoiled on Twitter for me, so coming into the episode I knew this was going to happen, I didn’t want to believe it but they went there, Mick Rory is pregnant. Yes, you read that correctly, Mick Rory, aka Heat Wave is pregnant with an alien baby.
Other than my liked point, this is my only other like of the episode so this gets the favorite moment this week and that is that Zari 2.0 found a loop-hole that allows one version of Zari out of the totum at a time and the original Zari returned.
Zari 2.0 gets the standout this week, shockingly.
Another insanely bad, boring, and lackluster episode, from the story to the “action” was completely bad, the villain was even worse, the writing was straight-up trash. Mick Rory revealed as being pregnant was a blow to the character. The series is on a slow incline and is getting worse and worse with each passing episode, it’s unbelievable at this point.
Photo: Legends of Tomorrow “This is Gus”.